just an update...
L, T, & A:
I love it. The picture is perfect and he looks so cute. Happy Mother's
Day to you all of you guys! :) I hope you all had a wonderful day.
umm... to answer some of L's questions (which I thought you might all
want to know about) I will be rotating through Arrowhead Regional
Medical Center (in Colton, CA) starting June 23 until Feb 2. I will be
living in Rancho Cucamonga. Feb 2, I will be returning to start my
Pre-Doctoral OMM Fellowship which I just found out I got (they picked
2 of us out of 7 applicants). I will then be in Vallejo again from Feb
until Mid May. I will then do ~3 more rotations and will then be back
in Vallejo in the Fall until Mid Dec 2009.
I will be doing Surgery (4wks), Orthopedica (4wks), Internal Medicine
(4wks), OB/Gyn (6wks), Peds (6wks), Family Practice (4wks), and then
Psych (4wks).
That tribute video was so beautiful. When I have kids, you want to
help me make some cute things like that... You're amazing. I'm always
so jealous of you and you make me want to have kids now... so I can do
fun, creative things like that. I miss you. I am planning on being at
T's baby shower... even though I take boards on June 9th. Mary Jane
graduates from HS on May 29th, so I'm planning on coming back for
that, so I thought I could stick around for a few more days... I'm
going to try and stay on task though and study some while I'm back in
Reno!! We'll have to get together the Friday or Saturday before the
shower though... just to catch up :)
I've been procrastinating a lot and when you think on me please keep
me in your prayers. I have to pass Boards (COMLEX Step 1) in order to
graduate. I need to stay focused and remember that God will make sure
that I pass as long as I put the time and effort that I need to into
studying. He has a plan for me but it's really easy right now, since I
just finished exams, to be lazy and think that he'll have me pass
whether I study or not.
Love you and thanks for the picture. I want to meet this little boy. I
can't wait for our kids to all play together and be best friends and
maybe someday marry each other... hehehe... wouldn't that be fun?
Love you guys! Here's the update on me.
C
I love it. The picture is perfect and he looks so cute. Happy Mother's
Day to you all of you guys! :) I hope you all had a wonderful day.
umm... to answer some of L's questions (which I thought you might all
want to know about) I will be rotating through Arrowhead Regional
Medical Center (in Colton, CA) starting June 23 until Feb 2. I will be
living in Rancho Cucamonga. Feb 2, I will be returning to start my
Pre-Doctoral OMM Fellowship which I just found out I got (they picked
2 of us out of 7 applicants). I will then be in Vallejo again from Feb
until Mid May. I will then do ~3 more rotations and will then be back
in Vallejo in the Fall until Mid Dec 2009.
I will be doing Surgery (4wks), Orthopedica (4wks), Internal Medicine
(4wks), OB/Gyn (6wks), Peds (6wks), Family Practice (4wks), and then
Psych (4wks).
That tribute video was so beautiful. When I have kids, you want to
help me make some cute things like that... You're amazing. I'm always
so jealous of you and you make me want to have kids now... so I can do
fun, creative things like that. I miss you. I am planning on being at
T's baby shower... even though I take boards on June 9th. Mary Jane
graduates from HS on May 29th, so I'm planning on coming back for
that, so I thought I could stick around for a few more days... I'm
going to try and stay on task though and study some while I'm back in
Reno!! We'll have to get together the Friday or Saturday before the
shower though... just to catch up :)
I've been procrastinating a lot and when you think on me please keep
me in your prayers. I have to pass Boards (COMLEX Step 1) in order to
graduate. I need to stay focused and remember that God will make sure
that I pass as long as I put the time and effort that I need to into
studying. He has a plan for me but it's really easy right now, since I
just finished exams, to be lazy and think that he'll have me pass
whether I study or not.
Love you and thanks for the picture. I want to meet this little boy. I
can't wait for our kids to all play together and be best friends and
maybe someday marry each other... hehehe... wouldn't that be fun?
Love you guys! Here's the update on me.
C
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home