About Me
Name:
a+c
Location:
Mililani and Vallejo, Hawaii and California, United States
we have been together since 05/05/05 and we have loved every second of it. we were engaged on 09/10/10. we will be getting married on 04/23/11.
View my complete profile
Beautiful flowers...
Aaron is INFP!!!
Still ENFP...
Speedy...
Block Time Ahead
Final Leg.
1st leg...
A journey to the place I love to call my WINTER va...
Beautiful flowers...
Ahh... mini freak out...
Monday, March 10, 2008
Who has a small brain?
Homer does!
I am headed into my BLOCKS. I start this Thursday and end next week Wednesday. It's ridiculous as always but I know that I will get through. Life seems busy but it's going to be a long week and a half. Please pray for me.
Love. C
posted by a+c |
8:07 AM
1 Comments:
Heather
said...
Good luck on your block exams :)
3/11/2008 10:14 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home
1 Comments:
Good luck on your block exams :)
Post a Comment
<< Home