About Me

My Photo Name: a+c
Location: Mililani and Vallejo, Hawaii and California, United States


we have been together since 05/05/05 and we have loved every second of it. we were engaged on 09/10/10. we will be getting married on 04/23/11.

View my complete profile


  • Speedy...
  • Block Time Ahead
  • Final Leg.
  • 1st leg...
  • A journey to the place I love to call my WINTER va...
  • Beautiful flowers...
  • Ahh... mini freak out...
  • I love to study...
  • Pathology exam done. Free to study some bugs...
  • ramblings from a tired medical student

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, March 01, 2008
Still ENFP...

I didn't think my personality would change but I had to check. I took the Myers-Briggs test and am still ENFP!
E: 100%
N: 18%
F: 88%
P: 33%

The Champion (ENFP)
The Champion Idealists are abstract in thought and speech, cooperative in accomplishing their aims, and informative and expressive when relating with others. For Champions, nothing occurs which does not have some deep ethical significance, and this, coupled with their uncanny sense of the motivations of others, gives them a talent for seeing life as an exciting drama, pregnant with possibilities for both good and evil. This type is found in only about 3 percent of the general population, but they have great influence because of their extraordinary impact on others. Champions are inclined to go everywhere and look into everything that has to do with the advance of good and the retreat of evil in the world. They can't bear to miss out on what is going on around them; they must experience, first hand, all the significant social events that affect our lives. And then they are eager to relate the stories they've uncovered, hoping to disclose the "truth" of people and issues, and to advocate causes. This strong drive to unveil current events can make them tireless in conversing with others, like fountains that bubble and splash, spilling over their own words to get it all out.

Champions consider intense emotional experiences as being vital to a full life, although they can never quite shake the feeling that a part of themselves is split off, uninvolved in the experience. Thus, while they strive for emotional congruency, they often see themselves in some danger of losing touch with their real feelings, which Champions possess in a wide range and variety. In the same vein, Champions strive toward a kind of spontaneous personal authenticity, and this intention always to "be themselves" is usually communicated nonverbally to others, who find it quite attractive. All too often, however, Champions fall short in their efforts to be authentic, and they tend to heap coals of fire on themselves, berating themselves for the slightest self-conscious role-playing.

I took another test that told me what specialty I might be best suited for. Here's my top 36.

The one's that I am most interested in are Peds and OB/Gyn. Those are 4 & 5, not bad. What kind of Doc do you think I should be??

Specialty Score
1 occupational med 49
2 radiation oncology 48
3 physical med & rehabilitation 46
4 pediatrics 46
5 obstetrics/gynecology 45
6 rheumatology 45
7 med oncology 45
8 hematology 45
9 nephrology 44
10 emergency med 44
11 colon & rectal surgery 44
12 orthopaedic surgery 44
13 preventive med 43
14 thoracic surgery 43
15 gastroenterology 43
16 infectious disease 42
17 anesthesiology 42
18 general surgery 42
19 aerospace med 42
20 otolaryngology 42
21 neurosurgery 41
22 ophthalmology 41
23 plastic surgery 41
24 urology 41
25 radiology 41
26 psychiatry 41
27 pulmonology 41
28 cardiology 40
29 endocrinology 39
30 pathology 39
31 nuclear med 38
32 general internal med 38
33 dermatology 38
34 family practice 36
35 neurology 36
36 allergy & immunology 35

posted by a+c | 8:57 PM



2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Me, I want to be in behavioral neurology.
I think you should be OB or PEDS and practice in Reno!!! Hehe.

3/01/2008 11:12 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Coral - I am ISTJ - how funny.

3/01/2008 11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home