About Me

My Photo Name: a+c
Location: Mililani and Vallejo, Hawaii and California, United States


we have been together since 05/05/05 and we have loved every second of it. we were engaged on 09/10/10. we will be getting married on 04/23/11.

View my complete profile


  • Who has a small brain?
  • Beautiful flowers...
  • Aaron is INFP!!!
  • Still ENFP...
  • Speedy...
  • Block Time Ahead
  • Final Leg.
  • 1st leg...
  • A journey to the place I love to call my WINTER va...
  • Beautiful flowers...

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, March 13, 2008
Another morning...

It is now 7:52am on Thursday morning and I have my 1st exam of the 2nd to last block set that I will take in medical school. It's a crazy time because although I have an exam at 2pm I still have a mandatory lab that I need to attend from 10-noon. This is Touro University for you... It's a Jewish school so we have a crazy next week where we have Thursday and Friday off due to Purim (Celebration of when Hamen was brought down in Esther's time). Please pray that I stay focused. That seems to be my biggest problem. Today and Tomorrow I have some of the easier exams but come Monday, all will be much harder.

As always.
Love. Love. Love.

posted by a+c | 7:57 AM



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home