About Me

My Photo Name: a+c
Location: Mililani and Vallejo, Hawaii and California, United States


we have been together since 05/05/05 and we have loved every second of it. we were engaged on 09/10/10. we will be getting married on 04/23/11.

View my complete profile


  • Final Leg.
  • 1st leg...
  • A journey to the place I love to call my WINTER va...
  • Beautiful flowers...
  • Ahh... mini freak out...
  • I love to study...
  • Pathology exam done. Free to study some bugs...
  • ramblings from a tired medical student
  • My schedule, My life.
  • Mango, Mango, Mango...

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 31, 2008
Block Time Ahead

Please keep me in your prayers! Block time is starting Monday. I will have 7 exams.
Mon: Pathology
Tue: OMM Practical & Medical Microbiology
Wed: Clinical Systems
Thur: Pharmacology
Fri: OMM Theory & Psychology

Sorry to never post. I'm not as creative as all of you out there.

It's hard for me to take the time to post.

Here's a random picture. Miss you guys.

Lovies.Taken at the beginning of Jan when I went to SoCal to take some tours of hospitals that I might be rotating at starting in June!!! Fun times. Sandra & Tuvien are with me in this pic!

posted by a+c | 9:08 PM



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home