About Me

My Photo Name: a+c
Location: Mililani and Vallejo, Hawaii and California, United States


we have been together since 05/05/05 and we have loved every second of it. we were engaged on 09/10/10. we will be getting married on 04/23/11.

View my complete profile


  • Beautiful flowers...
  • Ahh... mini freak out...
  • I love to study...
  • Pathology exam done. Free to study some bugs...
  • ramblings from a tired medical student
  • My schedule, My life.
  • Mango, Mango, Mango...
  • Movie Hopping Madness
  • Jack and Coral
  • Homie G Funk

Powered by Blogger

Friday, December 21, 2007
A journey to the place I love to call my WINTER vacation spot

I am at the Vagabond Inn near San Francisco International Airport. I will be headed out to our first stop around 5pm. We will be landing in London and spending a couple days there!!!

Even though I've been to Europe several times I have yet to visit London, Rome, or Paris, three of the biggest cities. This time around I will be able to see these famous sites! Woo hoo. I am so excited.

We are getting ready to check out and get some food before heading to the airport for the start of our journey. I am here with my entire family since this will probably be one of the last chances we have to take a family vacation before I start on rotations.

I don't think it will be easy to get pictures up until I get back. I look forward to blogging my journey when I can.

Love, C

posted by a+c | 9:42 AM



1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Hey - I hopped over from Laura's blog (thought maybe some of her close friends might know if she's in the middle of popping out a baby) and noticed that you're at Touro. My husband went to school with Matt Schultzel who is also there - know him? I'm always amazed at how everything connects in life...

Hope you're having fun in Europe!

12/21/2007 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home