Final Leg.
I am now at the end of my trip. I think that the trip was excellent but I know that my family will be planning their own trip to Europe the next time. It was pretty crazy how we got stuck in London on Christmas Eve and then missed a stop in Rome. We were constantly on buses being shuttled from one city to the next. It was a lot of fun but at the same time it will be nice to be back. I will be starting school again on the 3rd, but in the mean time look for pictures and stories. There will be more to come. I hope all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
I am in Amsterdam and it's a crazy place to be on New Year's Eve. I will be flying out of Amsterdam tomorrow morning at 7am and then land in Heathrow and fly from there to SFO.
Loves and Hugs. C
I am in Amsterdam and it's a crazy place to be on New Year's Eve. I will be flying out of Amsterdam tomorrow morning at 7am and then land in Heathrow and fly from there to SFO.
Loves and Hugs. C
1 Comments:
I hope you had a great time. Andrew says thank you Auntie Coral for the WONDERFUL outfits. Seriously, I think they are the cutest things we have gotten. WAY TO GO!!! We love you and can't wait to see you sometime. Safe travels back home with you.
Post a Comment
<< Home