Beautiful flowers...
A few weeks back it was my 24th birthday and Aaron sent me these beautiful flowers. I had a huge test that consisted of 3 subjects, all cumulative. It was quite a birthday I must say. Friends took me out to dinner after the exam and Aaron called me asking if I had been home yet. I was out all day so I didn't get a chance to get home but when I did, these "lovelies" were there waiting for me.
It's not so easy for me to keep up with blogging but I shall attempt to. I am headed out for a 12 day tour of Europe starting tomorrow. I will be gone from the 21st of December til the 1st of January. I will start school again on the 3rd of January (ick!!). That's my life though.
If I get a chance to post abroad I shall, otherwise farewell til the 1st of the year. Happy Holidays everyone!
1 Comments:
Beautiful flowers :) Have fun in Europe!
Post a Comment
<< Home