Ahh... mini freak out...
I'm such a copy cat. L I love you.
I'm not pregnant and ready to pop out a baby, but I am in the middle of studying for exams. I just happened to take a quick look at T's blog. She had a wonderful birthday on Saturday. Yeah. umm... so I will be having a wonderful birthday on Monday, maybe not so wonderful though. I have a huge cumulative exam and come to find out, just like T's license expired on her birthday, so will mine. I will be driving very carefully for 5 days before I get to Reno. ahh!!! (This was my mini freak out.) It seemed so long ago that I thought I won't have to renew my license for a while and now I'm here. It seemed like I just turned 21 and had to get my license changed.
I had a little freak out moment. Thanks T though for the reminder.
Please pray for my time this week. That I will be focused not just on studying but for what God has planned for me. Thanks!
I'm not pregnant and ready to pop out a baby, but I am in the middle of studying for exams. I just happened to take a quick look at T's blog. She had a wonderful birthday on Saturday. Yeah. umm... so I will be having a wonderful birthday on Monday, maybe not so wonderful though. I have a huge cumulative exam and come to find out, just like T's license expired on her birthday, so will mine. I will be driving very carefully for 5 days before I get to Reno. ahh!!! (This was my mini freak out.) It seemed so long ago that I thought I won't have to renew my license for a while and now I'm here. It seemed like I just turned 21 and had to get my license changed.
I had a little freak out moment. Thanks T though for the reminder.
Please pray for my time this week. That I will be focused not just on studying but for what God has planned for me. Thanks!
1 Comments:
It seemed like you just turned 15 and didn't have your license yet! But you still drove us! Did I just say that! lol
Hugs and love.
Post a Comment
<< Home