1st leg...
Like I said, no pictures until I get home but I am in London right now. We arrived yesterday 12/22/07 at about noon. We then waited for the rest of our tour group to arrive and got on a bus with about 45 other people.
We toured around on the bus seeing sights like the Tower Bridge, Westminster Abbey, House of Parliament, etc. We did this in a rapid time of 4 hours. Afterwards we went to London's Chinatown and had a fabulous meal. We tried to buy some other wonderful pastries but the line was ridiculous. Due to the holidays there are many tourists and Londoner's wandering around. We are having a wonderful time.
Currently we are at Heathrow stuck. Our flight to Rome got cancelled and we are waiting for other travel arrangements to be made. There are many delayed and cancelled flights so there are tons and tons of people waiting at the airport.
This was my shortest visit to London but I hope to return someday for a week and really get a chance to tour and shop. The shopping looks absolutely amazing. Hope all is well stateside and I will be updating you when I can. Pray that we get to Rome...
Love, C
We toured around on the bus seeing sights like the Tower Bridge, Westminster Abbey, House of Parliament, etc. We did this in a rapid time of 4 hours. Afterwards we went to London's Chinatown and had a fabulous meal. We tried to buy some other wonderful pastries but the line was ridiculous. Due to the holidays there are many tourists and Londoner's wandering around. We are having a wonderful time.
Currently we are at Heathrow stuck. Our flight to Rome got cancelled and we are waiting for other travel arrangements to be made. There are many delayed and cancelled flights so there are tons and tons of people waiting at the airport.
This was my shortest visit to London but I hope to return someday for a week and really get a chance to tour and shop. The shopping looks absolutely amazing. Hope all is well stateside and I will be updating you when I can. Pray that we get to Rome...
Love, C
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home