Mango, Mango, Mango...
I love mango. As some of you know I had a break from school and went to Hawaii. I had a great time with friends. Aaron's grandparents have friends who have mango trees and they purposefully saved this yummy savory fruit for me. I didn't have to do anything but eat it. It's the most wonderful treat and these pictures turned out pretty funny.


This is the best picture, because you get to see America's Next Top Model eating mango.
I have exams in 2 weeks now and will be studying my life away. I am going to be good and refrain from watching TV but I will be posting some of the best pictures from my trip. I hope and pray that all is well with everyone.
Please pray that I will focus during these 2 weeks and especially during the week of my exam. Ask God to give me the time to prep all the material that I will need for that last minute cram time that I will be going through.
One final thing, at church today our pastor spoke about the church being a team and how we are each vital to the team in reference to Romans 12: 4-8. Our pastor reminded us that God has a purpose for us if we just follow and give our lives to Him. It was good for my soul because God has purpose in me. I just need to follow Him and I know that I will make it through these exams and the rest of the journey in becoming the doctor that God would have me be. Through Him I will be like Him, the best Healer the world has.
Thanks guys for everything, all the encouragement. I am doing well, very well.
I have exams in 2 weeks now and will be studying my life away. I am going to be good and refrain from watching TV but I will be posting some of the best pictures from my trip. I hope and pray that all is well with everyone.
Please pray that I will focus during these 2 weeks and especially during the week of my exam. Ask God to give me the time to prep all the material that I will need for that last minute cram time that I will be going through.
One final thing, at church today our pastor spoke about the church being a team and how we are each vital to the team in reference to Romans 12: 4-8. Our pastor reminded us that God has a purpose for us if we just follow and give our lives to Him. It was good for my soul because God has purpose in me. I just need to follow Him and I know that I will make it through these exams and the rest of the journey in becoming the doctor that God would have me be. Through Him I will be like Him, the best Healer the world has.
Thanks guys for everything, all the encouragement. I am doing well, very well.
Labels: Hawaii
1 Comments:
your too cute! Were you able to make it to LaLa's baby showers this past weekend?
Post a Comment
<< Home