About Me

My Photo Name: a+c
Location: Mililani and Vallejo, Hawaii and California, United States


we have been together since 05/05/05 and we have loved every second of it. we were engaged on 09/10/10. we will be getting married on 04/23/11.

View my complete profile


  • Pathology exam done. Free to study some bugs...
  • ramblings from a tired medical student
  • My schedule, My life.
  • Mango, Mango, Mango...
  • Movie Hopping Madness
  • Jack and Coral
  • Homie G Funk
  • My Sister Babe
  • The cycle starts again...
  • I have a life again!

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, October 30, 2007
I love to study...

but I would much rather be a doctor already.This is OMM "magic" at it's finest. I'm in the purple and the other 3 are Randy (our Fellow, who helps us out all the time), Robert (a 1st year), and Tuvien (who's getting treated).

I love what I do. It's so much fun.

Labels: Blocks, OMM, Touro

posted by a+c | 8:48 PM



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey honey! I have a protected post on my blog that you should go read ;-) Will you be in Reno any time soon? I MISS YOU!

10/31/2007 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home