About Me

My Photo Name: a+c
Location: Mililani and Vallejo, Hawaii and California, United States


we have been together since 05/05/05 and we have loved every second of it. we were engaged on 09/10/10. we will be getting married on 04/23/11.

View my complete profile


  • I love the kitchen table.
  • Wowser...
  • A little "tag"
  • Hot Hot Heat
  • Favorite pictures from this summer
  • tu.edu
  • Busy Busy Busy
  • It's been a long time...
  • Touro Prom
  • I finally made it...

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Pathology, smashology...

White coat ceremony from last year. I'll need to put a new picture of me, as a 2nd year. It's happening so fast!

It's that time again when I'm starting my block exams. I have an OMM exam in 50 minutes but I still need to study for my Path exam which is at 2pm. So much material. There sure are a lot of things wrong with people... I'm lucky and haven't run into too many diseases or disease processes where I think I have it. Thanks for the prayers. I'll have to change my sidebar to being a 2nd year because that's what I am now. Love love, thanks for the many prayers.

Other than that, life is good. After today's exams it should be a little easier of a load for the week and then I have some hard ones next week. I'll post a few more pictures of every different study environment I encounter. I'm one of "those" that needs different study environments.

All my love, C

Labels: Blocks

posted by a+c | 10:08 AM



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for you *HUGZ*

9/05/2007 8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home