Movie Hopping Madness
Good Luck Chuck: raunchy Comedy
3:10 to Yuma: excellent Western
Sydney White: ridiculous Teeny Bopperesque
Eastern Promises: stellar drama
While Gemma was here, we took a day to relax and do my favorite thing (her favorite thing also), ate and went to the movies.
We saw the above 4 movies and had Greek food. If you like movies, see 3:10 to Yuma (Christian Bale and Russell Crowe) and Eastern Promises (Viggo Mortinson and Naomi Watts).
I wish I could go to the movies now but I'm back to the grind. I have exams coming up in just 3 weeks and will be studying from now until then. I did well on my previous set of block exams, but they seem to get a little harder each time. We are starting to put together physical exam findings, chief complains, symptoms, and coming up with a diagnosis or differential of what it could be.
I'm a student doctor and I'm starting to feel it.
3:10 to Yuma: excellent Western
Sydney White: ridiculous Teeny Bopperesque
Eastern Promises: stellar drama
While Gemma was here, we took a day to relax and do my favorite thing (her favorite thing also), ate and went to the movies.
We saw the above 4 movies and had Greek food. If you like movies, see 3:10 to Yuma (Christian Bale and Russell Crowe) and Eastern Promises (Viggo Mortinson and Naomi Watts).
I wish I could go to the movies now but I'm back to the grind. I have exams coming up in just 3 weeks and will be studying from now until then. I did well on my previous set of block exams, but they seem to get a little harder each time. We are starting to put together physical exam findings, chief complains, symptoms, and coming up with a diagnosis or differential of what it could be.
I'm a student doctor and I'm starting to feel it.
Labels: Gemma
3 Comments:
I'm so proud of you!
Crazy that you know Emery... I am hanging with them right now! It really is a small world after all. thanks for introducing yourself and for checking in with me every now and again!
You know, I hadn't heard anything about the Christian Bale movie, but we may need to make sure we rent it once it comes out.
I remember when he used to be in really cheesy movies and nobody took him seriously as an actor. I guess we all have to grow up eventually...
Good to hear from you!
Post a Comment
<< Home