About Me

My Photo Name: a+c
Location: Mililani and Vallejo, Hawaii and California, United States


we have been together since 05/05/05 and we have loved every second of it. we were engaged on 09/10/10. we will be getting married on 04/23/11.

View my complete profile


  • My Sister Babe
  • The cycle starts again...
  • I have a life again!
  • Do I still look the same?
  • Drugs, why do we need them?
  • I see stars...
  • Pathology, smashology...
  • I love the kitchen table.
  • Wowser...
  • A little "tag"

Powered by Blogger

Monday, September 24, 2007
Homie G Funk

Gemma arrived to Oakland on Thursday night!

The plan was to pick her up and meet some of our friends at Zachary's for Pizza. They are known for their Chicago style pizza.
Knowing that I like pizza and that G likes pizza I thought what would be more perfect.
The problem came when I thought I could trust the internet to fulfill my directional challenges. I have been to Zachary's before but have never gone by myself. We ended up getting lost in Oakland and we got a little scared but we obviously made it through. If you're ever in the bay and looking for some good pizza, try this place out. Every time I have gone it's been a hit!
Some more friends. Tanya, Tim, Yelena, and I

Good friends of mine, Michelle and Andrew. Aren't they cute?

There will be more posts of G and C's adventures. Look forward to Dim-Sum goodness, Movie Hopping Madness, and Steak Dinner night! Hope everyone is doing well and loving that I actually post to this blog. I need to get back to my Pathology studies now, so that I am prepared and ready for my lab (even though this week we are lucky enough not to have a quiz)

Labels: Gemma

posted by a+c | 8:59 AM



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cutest. That pizza looks out of control! Miss you.

9/24/2007 11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, I'll definitely have to keep that place in mind for when Dan and I visit his parents!

I am, indeed, happy that you post to your blog! I miss you and your smiling face :) I am so glad things are going well for you, though!

9/26/2007 3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home