Drugs, why do we need them?
I'm taking a break from a 12+ hour study day. I've been looking at drugs all day. Not really... information about drugs. I am so consumed by contraindications, mechanism of action, toxicity, clinical uses, half life, and metabolism, I don't think I want to take any drugs ever.I was talking to roommate/study partner today abut how I don't ever want to take any medication. There are so many side effects for every drug out there. The other problem is when someone starts to take medications for multiple diseases. It gets confusing. I can barely remember to take my (1) multivitamin and my (1) fish oil pill. Ahh.... how would I remember to take 4-10 different medications that keep me alive?
So, tests for the next week are Monday: Pharmacy and Tuesday: Medical Microbiology (also another ewww... test which I will be studying and taking practice tests for on Monday night). Talk about last minute studying.
Hope all is well. Life is good and I'll be leaving for Reno on Thursday. I'm going to take a day to relax and clean up my room and life before going home.
Love. C
Labels: Blocks
1 Comments:
Hope you did well on your exams! It's hard to remember all of them - I'm still trying to figure em out!
Post a Comment
<< Home