About Me

My Photo Name: a+c
Location: Mililani and Vallejo, Hawaii and California, United States


we have been together since 05/05/05 and we have loved every second of it. we were engaged on 09/10/10. we will be getting married on 04/23/11.

View my complete profile


  • Drugs, why do we need them?
  • I see stars...
  • Pathology, smashology...
  • I love the kitchen table.
  • Wowser...
  • A little "tag"
  • Hot Hot Heat
  • Favorite pictures from this summer
  • tu.edu
  • Busy Busy Busy

Powered by Blogger

Monday, September 10, 2007
Do I still look the same?

I was checking one of my group list serves for school and clicked on my own profile to see what I had there. For whatever reason this picture popped up. I haven't seen this picture in a long time. It's one of my school pictures from when I was probably about 5 years old. At the time I went to a private school in Texas. My favorite thing about the picture, is the dress and my crooked little smile (I was missing some teeth). I think I would wear a "top" that looked like my old dress.

Back to studying. One more exam. I just have to review old notes and take practice exams. Work, work, and more work. Now I am down to less than 24 hours before I'm done. Woo hoo! Then I get a 5 day weekend.

Love,
C (who wishes she could be 5 again)

Labels: Me

posted by a+c | 9:29 PM



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think at one point or another we all wish we could be 5 again! Coral, you were and still are an adorable girl! I love that you have been bloggin so much, its great hearing how your doing and getting an insight into your everyday life! Have you watched LOST yet?

9/11/2007 9:07 AM  
Blogger Emery Jo said...

sooo cute!!

9/11/2007 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home