The cycle starts again...
The med school student life has now started all over. The short break that I had was well needed but has now come to an end and I'm starting my life of studying from sun up to sun down. I have already been given objectives to complete and type up. Studying for quizzes and pre-reading for certain lectures seems to never end. I just finished exams but it's a continuous monotonous battle of constant learning. I am seeing some close friends stress and are starting to burn out. We've only been at this for about a month and I'm so thankful that God is keeping me sane. I'm always in need.
This past week I went home to spend time with my family and friends. I mostly spent time with my brother and sister! Love them to death. I will be posting pictures but they are on my dad's fancy camera and will be getting those pictures in a few weeks.
I was able to catch up with two of my best friends, T and L! T has the cutest baby boy and L has one on the way. I can't wait to meet him. I love getting time to hang out with these two because they remind me of normal life. They have such a different life compared to a medical student. It's nice to be reminded of outside life. Thanks guys.
Labels: Touro
2 Comments:
Awww...cute pictures! I'm SO glad I got to see you *HUGZ* I love you my dear and I love hearing about YOUR life since it is SO different from mine. Your going to make a great doctor!
Do you love how neat and clean my living room is!!! ACK! Jack Jack is the cutest thing ever. Love you both.
Post a Comment
<< Home