About Me

My Photo Name: a+c
Location: Mililani and Vallejo, Hawaii and California, United States


we have been together since 05/05/05 and we have loved every second of it. we were engaged on 09/10/10. we will be getting married on 04/23/11.

View my complete profile


  • A little "tag"
  • Hot Hot Heat
  • Favorite pictures from this summer
  • tu.edu
  • Busy Busy Busy
  • It's been a long time...
  • Touro Prom
  • I finally made it...
  • Man oh Man!
  • Exams.. and more exams

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, August 19, 2007
Wowser...

So I've been procrastinating from my studies. I am currently in Modesto, CA, at the Yung's Family Reunion. The Yung's are my mom's side of the family. It's been a gathering of 23 people. It's been so much fun but it hasn't helped me with the whole idea that I need to study.

I've been having way too much fun with my cousins, playing video games, eating, etc.

Here are some pictures.Some people are missing, but almost all of my family

All the cousins!

My little cousin Hannah. Isn't she cute?

My big cousin Leon!!! Cute too...

Leon, Me, and Mary

I'm in class writing this post. I need to pay attention again. Ahh...

Love, C

Labels: Family

posted by a+c | 4:54 PM



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home