tu.edu
This is my school's website. I now go to it everyday and spend several hours downloading and getting material that I need off of it. I am now in my 2nd year of medical school. It's absolutely amazing.
I thought I was renewed and refreshed this summer and ready to hit the books. I was in for a big surprise. I have so much stuff that I need to do. I finally got a few assignments done last night but still have so much reviewing that I need to get done. I will be gone this weekend for Sara Herr's wedding in Las Vegas. The following weekend I have a family reunion in Modesto, CA, for my mother's side of the family. That's 2 out of the 4 weekends that I have for this 1st block of exams, gone.
A little stressed already and so tired and exhausted. How did this all happen? My theory right now is that I haven't been spending the necessary time with God. I haven't been renewing my soul. I've tried to fix and get by on the life that I am currently living. It isn't going quite as well as planned. Please pray for me.
I got a chance to hang out with Paul on Sunday and it was such a good time to hang out with him. Last time I saw him was in Reno on Christmas day when we went to visit T in the hospital with baby Jack. I miss you guys and hope that all is well.
I'm busy busy busy.
Love, C
I thought I was renewed and refreshed this summer and ready to hit the books. I was in for a big surprise. I have so much stuff that I need to do. I finally got a few assignments done last night but still have so much reviewing that I need to get done. I will be gone this weekend for Sara Herr's wedding in Las Vegas. The following weekend I have a family reunion in Modesto, CA, for my mother's side of the family. That's 2 out of the 4 weekends that I have for this 1st block of exams, gone.
A little stressed already and so tired and exhausted. How did this all happen? My theory right now is that I haven't been spending the necessary time with God. I haven't been renewing my soul. I've tried to fix and get by on the life that I am currently living. It isn't going quite as well as planned. Please pray for me.
I got a chance to hang out with Paul on Sunday and it was such a good time to hang out with him. Last time I saw him was in Reno on Christmas day when we went to visit T in the hospital with baby Jack. I miss you guys and hope that all is well.
I'm busy busy busy.
Love, C
Labels: Touro
1 Comments:
Praying for you. Thanks for the update! Love you!
Post a Comment
<< Home