About Me

My Photo Name: a+c
Location: Mililani and Vallejo, Hawaii and California, United States


we have been together since 05/05/05 and we have loved every second of it. we were engaged on 09/10/10. we will be getting married on 04/23/11.

View my complete profile


  • Hot Hot Heat
  • Favorite pictures from this summer
  • tu.edu
  • Busy Busy Busy
  • It's been a long time...
  • Touro Prom
  • I finally made it...
  • Man oh Man!
  • Exams.. and more exams
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, August 18, 2007
A little "tag"

Laura tagged me.

Four jobs I’ve had:

  1. Medical Technician at Sierra Nevada Nephrology
  2. Tutor
  3. Starbuck's Barista in Hawaii
  4. Cookie factory packer

Four movies I can watch over and over:

  1. any movie about a sports team (Remember the Titans, Goal: The Dream Begins, etc)
  2. Under the Tuscan Sun
  3. Spiderman Movies
  4. The Italian Job

Four countries I have been to:

  1. Hong Kong
  2. Italy
  3. France
  4. Germany

Four places I’d rather be right now:

  1. Sleeping forever and ever
  2. at the movies
  3. in Hawaii with my boyfriend, Aaron
  4. somewhere, anywhere, where I don't need to study

Four foods I like to eat:

  1. Ramen noodles, all kinds of noodles (I am asian after all)
  2. Boba/bubble tea
  3. Any macaroni and cheese (I love it Laura)
  4. Crispy french fries

Four places I have lived:

  1. Reno, NV
  2. American Canyon, CA
  3. Hong Kong, Hong Kong
  4. Mililani, HI


Four bloggers I’m tagging:

  1. Anyone who wants to, that hasn't already done so
  2. My sister (I don't think she blogs though)
  3. T
  4. Paul

Labels: Me

posted by a+c | 5:15 PM



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home