I love the kitchen table.
This is my kitchen table right now. I have been set up like this every night for the last week. I am studying again for another set of block exams. I started school on August 6th and am now starting a set of block exams. I will have 6 more 'free' days to study for exactly 7 exams.
My exam schedule is as follows.
Tuesday: OMM Lab & Pathology
Wednesday: Behavioral Medicine
Thursday: OMM Theory
Friday: Clinical Systems
Monday: Pharmacology (where we have to have over 100 drugs memorized)
Tuesday (9.11): Medical Microbiology
Wow! What a schedule. Today I got to learn how to splint knees, ankles, wrists, elbows, etc. I'm really going to be a doctor. Our professor today discussed how when we get out of school we will have all this debt and will need to work in urgent care and ERs to make some extra money on the side. That will be me. It's fascinating how the skills that I am learning now will come so handy for someone who needs medical attention at 2am and has no where else to go. I can also use the skills that I am learning right now to help babies and moms and people at my church who are hurting and have musculoskeletal pain. Amazing.
Please pray for me and my exams. Pray for my focus. Pray that I will learn the information that I need not just for my test but so that I am the best doctor I can be. Pray that I remember that God has it my future to be a great doctor who will be helping people in all the nations. Pray that I remember that God loves me no matter what.
All my love to you.
C
Labels: Blocks
3 Comments:
I will pray for you. You will be a great doctor.
I love that your computer in the picture is on Gmail. Haha.
You need to change your sidebar profile - you aren't in your first year anymore. You're getting closer and closer!!!
Love you always.
Praying for you my dear! I know you are going to be an amazing doctor, God has instilled in you an amazing gift to help and care for people! You've always been a great friend to me and even though you haven't cared for me medically you have helped me through some rough patches in life and its that heart and spirit that will make you a great doctor!
wowie! You are going to be a doctor! That is so AMAZING, I'm so proud of you!!
Thank you so much for reading along on my blog... it means so much to me to know that you enjoy it so much!
Good luck on your crazy exams... Kick their butts! hehe.
Post a Comment
<< Home