Hot Hot Heat
We drove and drove and drove. I can't even believe it. He was such a trooper. He drove so that I could study in the car. We arrived in Vegas at Gemma's house around 2am. We stopped on our way at the Mad Greek Cafe in Baker, CA. I saw it on the Food Network's Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives. So much fun. They had great food just like the show said.
We then arrived in Las Vegas at 2 am and we had to stop at CVS Pharmacy to get me some contact solution. We got out of the car and immediately I felt the heat of Las Vegas. Even at 2 am I felt that I could die if I stayed outside too long.
Saturday, we hung out with Gemma and went to eat at Pei Wei, a fast food version of PF Chang's. We also went to Premium Outlets. I felt like I was dying all day. The hot hot heat was driving me to distraction. We kept coming with all sorts of names for the heat of the desert. The blowdryer, the sauna, Gemma called it the desert, etc.
Sara's wedding was beautiful and it was my first time witnessing a Jewish wedding. We arrived a little late but were able to be seated. Before the processional began this lady's hat flew off, so Aaron being the gentleman that he is, ran off after it not realizing that it would pick up speed with the wind that was blowing. He ended up running across the golf course at top speed, finally retrieving the hat for the lady in distress.
The wedding and the reception were amazing and it was such fun being able to see old friends and meet some new people. We then went out for "bubble" tea afterwards meeting up with Gemma, Monica, Krystal, Paul, Spencer, Sarah, Jake and his girlfriend.
Fun fun times. We then went to church with G on Sunday and had dim sum and then drove home. We got stuck in the traffic that goes from Las Vegas to LA and didn't get back to Vallejo until 2 am. Wow. What an adventure. Lots of driving and lots of heat, but always a great time.
Enjoy life, and even if there is heat in your area, love it.
Labels: Aaron
1 Comments:
I love you and Aaron. You guys are so cute. G and Paul look awesome too. I hope it gave you a little break to relax and have fun.
Post a Comment
<< Home