Favorite pictures from this summer

Mary at the Pacific Science Center, Seattle, WA

I'm in front of some cool fish at Pike's Place Market in Seattle, WA

Mary and I on the bus going up to see Hearst Castle, San Simeon, CA

These cool face masks are made out of eating utensils, Portland, OR

I think I like this one more, Portland, OR

Mary and I eating cheescake truffles in Seattle, WA

Mom and Dad enjoying some of the truffle goodness, Seattle, WA

Mary, Me, and Mom sitting on a seashell at the Monterey Bay Aquarium
Such an amazing aquarium.

I love my name, Monterey, CA

The coolest jelly fish you will ever see, Monterey, CA

A little creek in Big Sur, CA

More Big Sur, CA
This was my summer vacation with my family. We went to the Bay Area, Monterey, San Simeon (Hearst Castle) in CA; Portland, OR; and Seattle, WA. It was a nice trip and now I'm in school again.
Labels: Family
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home