About Me

My Photo Name: a+c
Location: Mililani and Vallejo, Hawaii and California, United States


we have been together since 05/05/05 and we have loved every second of it. we were engaged on 09/10/10. we will be getting married on 04/23/11.

View my complete profile


  • Touro Prom
  • I finally made it...
  • Man oh Man!
  • Exams.. and more exams
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
  • Neuro...
  • Mid Pons, Caudal Midbrain, Rostral Medulla...???
  • Paul: my best friend
  • Update
  • Earthquake anyone?

Powered by Blogger

Monday, April 23, 2007
It's been a long time...

I don't know if I'll ever be good at this blogger thing. Here are a few pictures...


I'm going into my final weeks of my first year of medical school. It's so very exciting. I will be in Reno for the summer. I'll be getting home the first week of June and staying til the last week of July. So far, I plan on shadowing an OB/GYN and an internist. I'm so excited to put to use some of the skills that I've learned this year. If you don't know anything about Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine and would like to learn more, let me know. I'll be giving OMT (Osteopathic Manipulative Treatments) all summer, so I can practice all the new skills that I've learned. hmm... I will also be going on a family trip somewhere, we're thinking about going to Seattle. I'll be traveling back and forth to SF because of my house in American Canyon. (That should be lots of fun). I will also be going down to LA to visit with Gemma and Paul right when school gets done.

They are twinners!!!

I can't believe that I am almost done. It's gone by so fast and before you know it I'll be on my rotations. I'll be two years down and two more to go. Then I'll be done and graduating from medical school ready to go onto rotations.

I miss all of you and bear with me. I'll hopefully be better at this during the summer.

Labels: Aaron, Touro

posted by a+c | 8:32 PM



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it when you update! But I understand that you're so busy. Love you no matter what!

4/24/2007 8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home