About Me

My Photo Name: a+c
Location: Mililani and Vallejo, Hawaii and California, United States


we have been together since 05/05/05 and we have loved every second of it. we were engaged on 09/10/10. we will be getting married on 04/23/11.

View my complete profile


  • It's been a long time...
  • Touro Prom
  • I finally made it...
  • Man oh Man!
  • Exams.. and more exams
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
  • Neuro...
  • Mid Pons, Caudal Midbrain, Rostral Medulla...???
  • Paul: my best friend
  • Update

Powered by Blogger

Friday, April 27, 2007
Busy Busy Busy

It's been a busy time. I have Blocks to study for. My car is having problems. Please pray that they will get worked out. It's tough when you don't have a car. I think I can make it but at the same time, it's always a nice convenience that I've gotten used to.

Here is a picture of my bestest girlfriends and the new baby that we all have adopted and all love so much.

Love you guys that read this!

Labels: Friends

posted by a+c | 10:22 PM



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you Coral! It was great seeing you that day! *HUGZ* Can't wait till your around this summer

5/01/2007 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home