About Me

My Photo Name: a+c
Location: Mililani and Vallejo, Hawaii and California, United States


we have been together since 05/05/05 and we have loved every second of it. we were engaged on 09/10/10. we will be getting married on 04/23/11.

View my complete profile


  • I finally made it...
  • Man oh Man!
  • Exams.. and more exams
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
  • Neuro...
  • Mid Pons, Caudal Midbrain, Rostral Medulla...???
  • Paul: my best friend
  • Update
  • Earthquake anyone?
  • My time is almost up...

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Touro Prom


On Saturday evening I went to an event that we labeled "Touro Prom." It was at the Aquarium in San Francisco. It was pretty fun but the most fun was this picture. I have blocks in a few weeks and am getting ready for that. I'll keep you updated when I find out when all the tests are.

Love Love.

Labels: Aaron

posted by a+c | 1:43 PM



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your dress.

I am thinking of you.

1/24/2007 3:35 PM  
Blogger Darrell said...

Hi Coral! Happy New Year!!! You look great! Hope school is going well. I'll write you later. Darrell

2/22/2007 12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home