Update
Wow!! I went home for Thanksgiving and I loved it. It was a great time to be with family and to see some friends. The day after Thanksgiving, Mark, Mary, and I even went the day after Thanksgiving shopping. It was so much fun.
I am getting ready to take another set of blocks and I appreciate all the prayers that I'm getting. It's so good to know that there is support and love all around me. God is protecting me and it is always such a comfort.
I have to say though that I didn't realize that people really read this until I went to church during the holiday break and my Aunty said that she didn't know I would be home or what was going on with me since I hadn't updated my blog in a while. It's nice to know that these "blog" things really work and communicate and update people to how I am doing. I am doing well but I am up terribly early to study and get some extra stuff done before classes begin at 8am. I am staying up late and not getting too much sleep, but who really expects a medical student to get sleep? (Laura: how do you feel about this?)
You guys are all the best. My tests and blocks start on Dec 11th. I finish on the 15th and will be flying straight down to Houston, TX, to visit with my grandparents. Update: My grandmother accepted Christ and got baptized on Nov 18th! I am elated over this great news. My mom says that her heart is at such peace. Now it's a waiting game until she goes to be with the Great Creator. I will be visiting there until the 19th and then will be in Reno until the 29th of Dec. I start school again on the 3rd of January. During that time, Sara Herr is going to be having a Bridal Shower and I can't wait to visit with old friends.
Wow! Too much stuff. It's always too much stuff. I'm almost done with my first semester. Too good. God is good and so are you guys!
Love, Coral
PS. I will posting pictures after my exams. My parents and family got me a new digital camera as an early Birthday gift but I haven't loaded the program to unload the pictures. So, new pictures are on their way and T: your baby shower pics will get sent ASAP after exams. You are amazing and I love you and JR come quick!!!
I am getting ready to take another set of blocks and I appreciate all the prayers that I'm getting. It's so good to know that there is support and love all around me. God is protecting me and it is always such a comfort.
I have to say though that I didn't realize that people really read this until I went to church during the holiday break and my Aunty said that she didn't know I would be home or what was going on with me since I hadn't updated my blog in a while. It's nice to know that these "blog" things really work and communicate and update people to how I am doing. I am doing well but I am up terribly early to study and get some extra stuff done before classes begin at 8am. I am staying up late and not getting too much sleep, but who really expects a medical student to get sleep? (Laura: how do you feel about this?)
You guys are all the best. My tests and blocks start on Dec 11th. I finish on the 15th and will be flying straight down to Houston, TX, to visit with my grandparents. Update: My grandmother accepted Christ and got baptized on Nov 18th! I am elated over this great news. My mom says that her heart is at such peace. Now it's a waiting game until she goes to be with the Great Creator. I will be visiting there until the 19th and then will be in Reno until the 29th of Dec. I start school again on the 3rd of January. During that time, Sara Herr is going to be having a Bridal Shower and I can't wait to visit with old friends.
Wow! Too much stuff. It's always too much stuff. I'm almost done with my first semester. Too good. God is good and so are you guys!
Love, Coral
PS. I will posting pictures after my exams. My parents and family got me a new digital camera as an early Birthday gift but I haven't loaded the program to unload the pictures. So, new pictures are on their way and T: your baby shower pics will get sent ASAP after exams. You are amazing and I love you and JR come quick!!!
Labels: Touro
1 Comments:
I too have missed your updates. I've felt so blessed that T has started blogging because I love keeping up to date with her. I heard you saw her on Friday, don't you think she is looking great! I'm so glad about your grandmother. And I never got any sleep while in college. I can only imagine how much worse it would be in medical school.
Post a Comment
<< Home