About Me

My Photo Name: a+c
Location: Mililani and Vallejo, Hawaii and California, United States


we have been together since 05/05/05 and we have loved every second of it. we were engaged on 09/10/10. we will be getting married on 04/23/11.

View my complete profile


  • Mid Pons, Caudal Midbrain, Rostral Medulla...???
  • Paul: my best friend
  • Update
  • Earthquake anyone?
  • My time is almost up...
  • Hawaii
  • Scrapping...
  • White Coat Ceremony
  • Tests... Over!
  • Peace of mind

Powered by Blogger

Friday, December 08, 2006
Neuro...

Neuro and OMM down. Only 8 more to go.

I am studying hard now, trying to get some stuff done before we go out to Benihana's for my birthday dinner tonight. I'm so excited. I do have many pictures that I want to post and share but I haven't quite figured out how to unload my pictures, rather I haven't had the time to figure it out.

You guys are the best.

Love Love C

Labels: Touro

posted by a+c | 3:29 PM



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I LOVE YOU *HUGZ*

12/10/2006 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home