About Me

My Photo Name: a+c
Location: Mililani and Vallejo, Hawaii and California, United States


we have been together since 05/05/05 and we have loved every second of it. we were engaged on 09/10/10. we will be getting married on 04/23/11.

View my complete profile


  • Man oh Man!
  • Exams.. and more exams
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
  • Neuro...
  • Mid Pons, Caudal Midbrain, Rostral Medulla...???
  • Paul: my best friend
  • Update
  • Earthquake anyone?
  • My time is almost up...
  • Hawaii

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, December 17, 2006
I finally made it...

My family with Pastor Hu and his wife in Houston, TX, for the celebration of my Grandma's Baptism. November 18, 2006.

I am now done with my first semester of Medical School. Woo Hoo. I made it. I did my best and worked hard. I can't believe how fast it went by.



So... I left school after my last final on Friday, the 15th of Dec. to go directly home and pack. I then left home to go the airport to make my 6:20pm flight. What I didn't expect was traffic and a few errands that needed to be done. I missed my 6:20pm flight. Ahh...



I had to reschedule a flight to leave the next morning at 6:30am. I finally made it to Houston, TX, where I'm visiting my Grandma and my family for the next few days. I'll be here until Tuesday. I am so excited. It's so great to see my Grandma. She's in a lot of pain but she's so very happy to see us. On a few occasions I have to try really hard not to cry in front of her. What's so great, is that she has accepted Christ. I finally have some pictures to post from her baptism. There will be more to come. It's always such a blessing to be around family and to be reminded about how great our Christ is. I never thought that my Grandma would come to Christ and now that she has, there is nothing to be sad about. One day I will be with her again.

Pastor Hu along with my Mom talking to Grandma about Jesus and Salvation.


Praying for Grandma: Pastor Hu, my Uncle Don, and my Mom.

Pastor Hu baptizing my Grandma on November 18, 2006.

Labels: Family

posted by a+c | 7:49 PM



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coral this is so cool. I have tears. "You can't assert the kind of light that might persuade a strict dictator to retire, fire the army, teach the poor origami." Love you.

12/17/2006 8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Amazing!!! Just wanted to say that best friend. -P

1/13/2007 1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home