HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Birthday woes!! It was an uneventful day full of studying and more studying.
I was at church this morning and I even forgot that it was the day of my birth. It was pretty funny. This lady was talking to me and said that she liked my shirt and I said that I got it for my birthday, from my roommate Tamara. I then look at Tamara and said, "Today's my birthday, I forgot!" Ahh... what's wrong with me. I guess I'm just too busy or something. Weird. So weird.
I've been studying and have to study so much more. I have a Neuro theory and an Anatomy theory test tomorrow. Ahh... I think I'll be alright but I want to "ROCK" these two classes. I am so close to A's in so many of my classes. I currently have high B's in almost all my classes. I think that I can work super hard and get A's and some B's. I'm proud of myself. I've almost made it through my first semester of medical school.
Love you guys.
C
Birthday woes!! It was an uneventful day full of studying and more studying.
I was at church this morning and I even forgot that it was the day of my birth. It was pretty funny. This lady was talking to me and said that she liked my shirt and I said that I got it for my birthday, from my roommate Tamara. I then look at Tamara and said, "Today's my birthday, I forgot!" Ahh... what's wrong with me. I guess I'm just too busy or something. Weird. So weird.
I've been studying and have to study so much more. I have a Neuro theory and an Anatomy theory test tomorrow. Ahh... I think I'll be alright but I want to "ROCK" these two classes. I am so close to A's in so many of my classes. I currently have high B's in almost all my classes. I think that I can work super hard and get A's and some B's. I'm proud of myself. I've almost made it through my first semester of medical school.
Love you guys.
C
Labels: birthday
1 Comments:
happy birthday coral! i hope you had a wonderful b-day yesterday. good luck on your tests and yes you will be seeing me at the bridal shower. i'm so excited to see everyone!
Post a Comment
<< Home