About Me

My Photo Name: a+c
Location: Mililani and Vallejo, Hawaii and California, United States


we have been together since 05/05/05 and we have loved every second of it. we were engaged on 09/10/10. we will be getting married on 04/23/11.

View my complete profile


  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
  • Neuro...
  • Mid Pons, Caudal Midbrain, Rostral Medulla...???
  • Paul: my best friend
  • Update
  • Earthquake anyone?
  • My time is almost up...
  • Hawaii
  • Scrapping...
  • White Coat Ceremony

Powered by Blogger

Monday, December 11, 2006
Exams.. and more exams

4 down and only 6 more to go!

Woo hoo.
They weren't too terrible today but I am having a really hard time studying right now. I just want to goof off. It's too easy to goof off. I have 2 exams tomorrow. I have an OMM practical and an Anatomy exam. These are exams where you either know it or you don't. I feel that I am very prepared for the Anatomy practical but the OMM one needs a little more help.

I'm trying to study for my exam on Wednesday. It's all about blood. Interesting huh?

Pray.
Pray hard!

Love. C

Labels: Blocks

posted by a+c | 6:50 PM



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for you *HUGZ*

12/12/2006 8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home