About Me

My Photo Name: a+c
Location: Mililani and Vallejo, Hawaii and California, United States


we have been together since 05/05/05 and we have loved every second of it. we were engaged on 09/10/10. we will be getting married on 04/23/11.

View my complete profile


  • White Coat Ceremony
  • Tests... Over!
  • Peace of mind
  • PS...
  • Mini Meltdown
  • First test...
  • Block I Schedule
  • Santa Barbara Part I
  • My room!
  • Orientation...

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, October 01, 2006
Scrapping...

So I'm going to make a scrapbook for Aaron's mom's birthday because she is always the one that makes scrapbooks for everyone else, so I'm making one for her. I asked Aaron to have his Grandma help him find some cute pictures and these are the ones that I thought were so cute.
So so so cute!!! I can't handle it.

Aaron as a little kid

Aaron and His Parents

Aaron as a little boy!

Me as a little girl!! Wouldn't we have been so cute, even as a "little kid couple?"

Labels: Aaron

posted by a+c | 2:00 PM



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, so now I've seen Aaron's baby pictures...and I'm like the only one in the world who hasn't met him...most people just assume that I've met and they always ask me about him...tell him that I think he's avoiding me...I might have something to say about that. Oh, and as a side note...my brother has amended the steak recipe...it's so bomb now...You better come down here soon so you can taste this bad boy!

10/01/2006 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home