Hawaii
So, I got here on Thursday and now it's Monday night. I am having a lot of fun and I have taken quite a few pictures. Time has gone by way too fast though. I can't handle it.
I have been really good though. While Aaron works, I'm at Starbucks studying. I've been doing a good job of reviewing my material and practicing some tests. I'm sticking to my guns... of study study study.
I have been having some fun though. Tonight I watched the "Bachelor." It's so funny and full of drama. I had a great laugh and I even had to make Aaron watch some of the PFR (Pretty F Ridiculous) scenes. So... about PFR. P=F x R (pressure= flow x resistance) This is a pneumonic that one of my profs gave us during our course on Cardiovascular System and it cracks me up. My roommates and I are planning on saying PFR whenever we can to try and get our other classmates to catch on. We're timing it to see how long it catches on.
That's all for now. Sorry for the randoms throughout this entry. I miss you all and wish you could be in Hawaii with me. I'll post pictures when I get them unloaded.
Love Love
I have been really good though. While Aaron works, I'm at Starbucks studying. I've been doing a good job of reviewing my material and practicing some tests. I'm sticking to my guns... of study study study.
I have been having some fun though. Tonight I watched the "Bachelor." It's so funny and full of drama. I had a great laugh and I even had to make Aaron watch some of the PFR (Pretty F Ridiculous) scenes. So... about PFR. P=F x R (pressure= flow x resistance) This is a pneumonic that one of my profs gave us during our course on Cardiovascular System and it cracks me up. My roommates and I are planning on saying PFR whenever we can to try and get our other classmates to catch on. We're timing it to see how long it catches on.
That's all for now. Sorry for the randoms throughout this entry. I miss you all and wish you could be in Hawaii with me. I'll post pictures when I get them unloaded.
Love Love
Labels: Aaron
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home