About Me

My Photo Name: a+c
Location: Mililani and Vallejo, Hawaii and California, United States


we have been together since 05/05/05 and we have loved every second of it. we were engaged on 09/10/10. we will be getting married on 04/23/11.

View my complete profile


  • My time is almost up...
  • Hawaii
  • Scrapping...
  • White Coat Ceremony
  • Tests... Over!
  • Peace of mind
  • PS...
  • Mini Meltdown
  • First test...
  • Block I Schedule

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 19, 2006
Earthquake anyone?

Alrighty! My time in Hawaii was very good. If nothing else absolutely wonderful. Aaron and I had a great visit and I got to experience another set of earthquakes. Wow. Who can say that they missed a day of medical school due to two 6+ earthquakes on the morning that their flight was supposed to leave. Not too many! It was fun though, but I am tired, even right now and I've been home for a few days. It seems as if life will just get busier and busier. I have another set of exam blocks coming up sooner than I thought. I just got a draft of my exam schedule and I have 10 tests a week from now. I miss you guys.The girls! Elizabeth and 'ittle Gracie!
Aaron trying to eat a small little crab that he caught!
Aaron and I at the UH vs NEVADA football game!

Labels: Aaron

posted by a+c | 11:33 PM



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on your tests hun! I can't wait to see you on the 4th! *HUGZ*

10/23/2006 11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, in that last picture...all i see is the incredible amount of food you have for the two of you, it reminds me of the good old days of eating at the DC with you

11/01/2006 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home