About Me

My Photo Name: a+c
Location: Mililani and Vallejo, Hawaii and California, United States


we have been together since 05/05/05 and we have loved every second of it. we were engaged on 09/10/10. we will be getting married on 04/23/11.

View my complete profile


  • Tests... Over!
  • Peace of mind
  • PS...
  • Mini Meltdown
  • First test...
  • Block I Schedule
  • Santa Barbara Part I
  • My room!
  • Orientation...
  • Pictures

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, September 30, 2006
White Coat Ceremony


It was a great Sunday after Block Exams.

My parents came along with Mary and Mark. It was such fun and it was great seeing everyone. We went to my school and sat in the hot sun but I got "white coated." I am officially Student Doctor Peterson.

I am doing well and last weekend had a chance to see Aaron. It was a nice visit and we had lots of fun. This time he stayed long enough to meet some friends and hang out. We went to see "Last Kiss," not such a good movie. We went mini golfing and spent quite a bit of time at Starbucks. Loved having him here and I will be seeing him in less than a week! Woo Hoo.

Hope all is well with everyone.

You guys are the best.
Love Love


I'm in my backyard and 'ittle Kristin took this picture (Kristin is Tamara's little girl) Do I look the part?

Labels: Touro

posted by a+c | 6:56 PM



4 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Congratulations on getting your coat Student Doctor! :)

10/01/2006 3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, so you can finally call yourself Student Doctor Coral Peterson...always remember to use your full name when introducing yourself...that's what we learned in our Essentials of Clinical Medicine class...

10/01/2006 9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coral, you have always been the part. Now that you are scrubbed in with a white coat makes it visible. Congrats, I am happy for you and to see someone happy in the medical field.

Tristan

10/04/2006 9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look great, and I am excited for you...Also...white coats are much better than the green/brown/black/tan camouflage I get to wear :)

10/12/2006 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home