Tests... Over!
The tests are over. I feel great. I tried my best and worked hard. If I want to get those A's I just need to work a touch harder but all in all I feel great. It is a big transition but for the most part I am just so glad to be in Medical School. I can't believe it.So I just finished with my last test around 3pm and we are now at home getting ready for a potluck and game night. It will be awesome. I can't wait.
I said that I wasn't going to look at my exam scores... but one was posted early.
I got a 91% on my Anatomy practical (I am amazed by this. I am so proud of myself, that means I only missed about 5 or 6 out of 64) and a 74% on the Theory (the avg was 76%). The theory test was hard but I'm not going to worry about. I currently have about an 81% overall including some participation points and there will be some extra credit towards the end of the semester! I have a new study plan/strategy and can't wait to rock the tests for next block. I will achieve A's!
God is good. Thanks for all the prayers and the continued support. I love you guys and I made it. Every block will be the same stressful, please pray for me type blogs, but I believe that you guys are my best friends for that reason. You are always there for me. Thank you again!
PS The above, is me before blocks.
Labels: Blocks
1 Comments:
Cute picture! I left you a big long message on your Myspace :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home