About Me

My Photo Name: a+c
Location: Mililani and Vallejo, Hawaii and California, United States


we have been together since 05/05/05 and we have loved every second of it. we were engaged on 09/10/10. we will be getting married on 04/23/11.

View my complete profile


  • My room!
  • Orientation...
  • Pictures
  • My sister is hot!!!
  • Do you want cheese with your wine?
  • the Bus...
  • Week 3
  • Laura is Amazing!
  • Aaron and Coral's first hair cut
  • Wow

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Santa Barbara Part I


So, I'm in the midst of studying a lot for my Block Exams which are coming up. I can only post some pictures right now. I'll keep posting more fun ones until I'm done and then I'll write about my good time!

We went to downtown Santa Barbara and we were walking around and there is this "Please save the snakes" area. I held this huge snake! Ahh.

At the same time, amazing.

posted by a+c | 5:23 PM



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh...scary! Hope you had a fun weekend! Love you and good luck with the studying *HUGZ*

9/06/2006 11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home