Mini Meltdown
God help us!
Last night one of my roommates had a mini meltdown. Everything was fine but we had to take a breath and calm down. We prayed as a household and it was absolutely amazing. God has been so good. He has taken away my anxiety and for most of this test week I have been amazingly calm and level-headed.
I love my God with my whole heart. I can't imagine not having His grace and power over me during this time when I could be super stressed or anxious. God has protected me and I am so thankful. This morning while I was in the shower (super early, for me) I just kept thinking about how amazing a God that we have. Every morning so far before our tests, my roommates and I have prayed. I can't imagine not living in the household that I do.
I'm amazed.
Last night one of my roommates had a mini meltdown. Everything was fine but we had to take a breath and calm down. We prayed as a household and it was absolutely amazing. God has been so good. He has taken away my anxiety and for most of this test week I have been amazingly calm and level-headed.
I love my God with my whole heart. I can't imagine not having His grace and power over me during this time when I could be super stressed or anxious. God has protected me and I am so thankful. This morning while I was in the shower (super early, for me) I just kept thinking about how amazing a God that we have. Every morning so far before our tests, my roommates and I have prayed. I can't imagine not living in the household that I do.
I'm amazed.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home