About Me

My Photo Name: a+c
Location: Mililani and Vallejo, Hawaii and California, United States


we have been together since 05/05/05 and we have loved every second of it. we were engaged on 09/10/10. we will be getting married on 04/23/11.

View my complete profile


  • Block I Schedule
  • Santa Barbara Part I
  • My room!
  • Orientation...
  • Pictures
  • My sister is hot!!!
  • Do you want cheese with your wine?
  • the Bus...
  • Week 3
  • Laura is Amazing!

Powered by Blogger

Monday, September 11, 2006
First test...

I just took my first test of Medical School. I took a 3 hour long Biochemistry test. Wow!

I finished 1 and now I have 7 more to go (one test got cancelled)

My roommates and I prayed in the car today right before we took the test. It's so good. God is so good. I am so thankful that I even was able to take a test and be in Medical School.

Thanks for all the prayers.

posted by a+c | 8:05 PM



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the 7 other tests! *HUGZ*

9/12/2006 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home