About Me

My Photo Name: a+c
Location: Mililani and Vallejo, Hawaii and California, United States


we have been together since 05/05/05 and we have loved every second of it. we were engaged on 09/10/10. we will be getting married on 04/23/11.

View my complete profile


  • Santa Barbara Part I
  • My room!
  • Orientation...
  • Pictures
  • My sister is hot!!!
  • Do you want cheese with your wine?
  • the Bus...
  • Week 3
  • Laura is Amazing!
  • Aaron and Coral's first hair cut

Powered by Blogger

Friday, September 08, 2006
Block I Schedule




Here is my schedule starting Monday:

TUCOM Block I OMS1 Examination Schedule

Monday, September 11

11:00 AM – 2:00 PM Intro. to Biochemistry and Tissues (Auditorium)

Tuesday, September 12

9:00 AM - 4:00 PM OMM practical

2:30 PM - 5:00 PM Anatomy practical

Wednesday, September 13

10:00 AM – 1:00 Anatomy theory (Auditorium)

2:00 PM – 4:00 PM Medical Neuroscience theory (Auditorium)

Thursday, September 14

11:00 AM – 1:00 PM Physical Diagnosis theory (Auditorium)

2:00 PM – 4:00 PM Medical Neuroscience practical

Friday, September 15

11:00 AM – 1:00 PM BSF Nerve (Lecture Halls A & B)

2:00 PM - 3:00 PM OMM theory (Lecture Halls A & B)


Wowser!! I have a lot to do. We've been studying a lot and it's all been pretty productive. I'm not super stressed out but I do have a lot to memorize and study. You guys are the best. Please be praying.


posted by a+c | 8:43 PM



3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

You can do it :) I'm sure you'll do really well,- and even if you don't I'm sure you will be able to do well on the other exams later in the semester.

You semester was like my spring semester.

Best of luck, I will be thinking of you! Our first years have exams this coming week as well.

9/09/2006 6:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you crazy girl...our testing schedule is not nearly as hectic, but we have tests every monday. Anyways, It's a go for the end of the month if you and Aaron still want to come down...the roomies are excited to meet you, and we'll have plenty of stuff planned, just let me know how long you're staying and what you want to do

9/10/2006 1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been praying for you all last week and I will continue praying for you this week. I know you are going to rock these first blocks - they are always the most stressful since you do not know what to expect. I have faith in you, Coral, I know you can do it! (although I am sure you have not found study partners nearly as fun as Kyle and I!)
I miss you so much.
Much love,
steph ;)

9/11/2006 2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home