About Me

My Photo Name: a+c
Location: Mililani and Vallejo, Hawaii and California, United States


we have been together since 05/05/05 and we have loved every second of it. we were engaged on 09/10/10. we will be getting married on 04/23/11.

View my complete profile


  • I made it.
  • Anatomy
  • First Day cont.
  • First Day
  • These are my classes...
  • ahhh... Orientation day 2
  • First day of medical school...
  • California.
  • The stress and incidents of life.
  • A Coral Update

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Wow

This is the backseat of my car and my sister on the final day of driving me to American Canyon. It was a fun drive and the car was packed. I was moving and becoming a student doctor.

I'm so amazed by God's goodness and grace. I feel that things keep happening which tempt me to lose sight of him but all in all I can't help but fall back on my Savior. Yesterday I felt really exhausted and tired. I was getting upset over the smallest thing and really struggling. I'm having these weird interactions with one of my roommates and I feel that it's a clash of personalities at times. I think that we will all get along great but I have to remember to take a moment each day and pray for our studies and for their lives. Aaron hopefully will be coming in about a week and a few days to come visit. I miss him. I miss everyone. I feel that all I do is eat, sleep, workout, and study. That's what I'm supposed to do but it's still lonely.

posted by a+c | 7:32 AM



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*HUGZ* I miss you my dear friend! I pray for you daily and I just want you to know that although it may seem like it your not alone! You have SO many people who love and care about you (me included :-)
Anywho, I was thinking of having the shower maybe November the 4th, that’s not set in stone or anything its more like I’m polling people to see if that weekend works.
I love you! And I’m excited that you’ll get to see Aaron soon!

8/15/2006 7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home