About Me

My Photo Name: a+c
Location: Mililani and Vallejo, Hawaii and California, United States


we have been together since 05/05/05 and we have loved every second of it. we were engaged on 09/10/10. we will be getting married on 04/23/11.

View my complete profile


  • ahhh... Orientation day 2
  • First day of medical school...
  • California.
  • The stress and incidents of life.
  • A Coral Update
  • I am getting pampered
  • Houston... good ole' hot, humid, Houston
  • The gift of change...
  • Since leaving Hawaii
  • ...wisdom teeth...

Powered by Blogger

Friday, August 04, 2006
These are my classes...















Courses in which you are enrolled:
General Human Anatomy 1
Introduction to Biochemistry and Tissues
Introduction to Clinical Medicine (Fall 06 Spring 07)
Medical Neuroscience
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM) 1 Fall 2006
Physical Diagnosis
Public Health and Preventive Medicine
Wow. I start at 8am every morning and I finish right around 5pm every evening. I must say that I'm in for an exciting adventure!

This is a picture of my roommates and me!



On the left is Nicole and Tamara is right next to her.

I'll post more pictures soon. Miss you guys lots.

posted by a+c | 7:28 PM



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is so obvious that we are in sister schools. I had almost those EXACT classes my first session, and the OMS I students did have that exact schedule. They started the same day as you, too, and even had the same orientation stuff. They really must coordinate our schools! Too bad we are not together though. Speaking of which, have you scoped out any study partners yet?
I miss you so much!

8/13/2006 1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home