Pictures

These are pictures of my house before furniture!! Stay tuned for pictures of the house with furniture. I'll also include a picture of my room. I love this house and am so blessed that God led me to it. I love my two roommates. We've been studying so much and most of the time are super super tired! We are making it though.
This is now the hump day of my 4th week! This weekend I'm going to Santa Barbara to visit Gemma and Paul. Gemma just started med school as well and I'm super excited to see them and to visit with them. I will be taking my camera with me and will be posting pictures!
My mom called me this morning from Houston. She asked me why I hadn't called her in a few days. I said that I am always studying. I go to school from about 8am to 5pm. I get home and eat and while I'm eating I'm reading over old notes. After that, I review objectives and study material that I just learned. I take a few breaks here and there and then I go to sleep around 12midnight and start the whole process all over again.
I'm trying to stay positive and be grateful. Every morning I've been trying to thank God for all the things that I'm thankful for. I've been reading in Genesis and I'm having a hard time doing that continuously every day. I'm trying though. I miss the alone time and the time that I can have just relaxing. I love med school though. I love my classes. Next week I have class 3 days and then the following I'm having my week of tests. It's pretty crazy.
Pray hard please.
View of the beautiful kitchen! I love this kitchen. It's nice
The backyard! We have nice patio furniture now. I'll post some soon.
The living room/fireplace! Love this!


1 Comments:
Ooo...pretty house! Have a great weekend with Gemma and Paul, give them my love! *HUGZ*
Post a Comment
<< Home