About Me

My Photo Name: a+c
Location: Mililani and Vallejo, Hawaii and California, United States


we have been together since 05/05/05 and we have loved every second of it. we were engaged on 09/10/10. we will be getting married on 04/23/11.

View my complete profile


  • Aaron and Coral's first hair cut
  • Wow
  • I made it.
  • Anatomy
  • First Day cont.
  • First Day
  • These are my classes...
  • ahhh... Orientation day 2
  • First day of medical school...
  • California.

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Laura is Amazing!

Hi everyone! Laura is awesome. She designed this page and did an amazing job. She even gave me 3 choices and I loved this design. Props to her.

Love you.
C

posted by a+c | 12:02 AM



2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Cute look!!

Did you guys have any exams yet? Our first years did, so if you do good luck!!

8/23/2006 11:18 AM  
Blogger Lisanne said...

Ooooh, awesome! She did a good job! :) Hi, I'm Lisanne ... I came over here from Laura's blog to check out yours.

8/23/2006 11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home