I made it.
It still hasn't really sunk in that I've made it. I'm in medical school. Yesterday I was doing one of my assignments in which I have to write an oath. It really hit me that I'm a student doctor. I've now made it through my first week of medical school. I studied a lot already and still have much more to do today. I need to keep in mind that my time is not my own. I'm doing this for God and in studying and focusing I'm worshiping Him.
Please pray for me. I'm trying to find a church. I went to one last night and the message was awesome but the church is a little too far for me to drive to every Saturday. If I can't find something else on a Friday or Saturday night I think I'll go back there. It's nice not to have up too early Sunday morning. I can sleep in a little and then get to studying.
Lately I've been working out a lot and I'm having a lot of fun doing it. I feel like I did a few years ago when I went to Lombardi every morning before work and classes. I love it. I'm getting back into shape from my hiatus in Hawaii. Woo Hoo.
This morning I bought my plane ticket to Hawaii. I'm going back during my Fall Break from school. Ticket prices are only $149 one way from Oakland to Honolulu. If you want to go, you should get tickets from now until 12/10/06. Amazing deals not just to Honolulu but also to the other islands. Go to ATA.COM.
Love C
Please pray for me. I'm trying to find a church. I went to one last night and the message was awesome but the church is a little too far for me to drive to every Saturday. If I can't find something else on a Friday or Saturday night I think I'll go back there. It's nice not to have up too early Sunday morning. I can sleep in a little and then get to studying.
Lately I've been working out a lot and I'm having a lot of fun doing it. I feel like I did a few years ago when I went to Lombardi every morning before work and classes. I love it. I'm getting back into shape from my hiatus in Hawaii. Woo Hoo.
This morning I bought my plane ticket to Hawaii. I'm going back during my Fall Break from school. Ticket prices are only $149 one way from Oakland to Honolulu. If you want to go, you should get tickets from now until 12/10/06. Amazing deals not just to Honolulu but also to the other islands. Go to ATA.COM.
Love C
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home