About Me

My Photo Name: a+c
Location: Mililani and Vallejo, Hawaii and California, United States


we have been together since 05/05/05 and we have loved every second of it. we were engaged on 09/10/10. we will be getting married on 04/23/11.

View my complete profile


  • These are my classes...
  • ahhh... Orientation day 2
  • First day of medical school...
  • California.
  • The stress and incidents of life.
  • A Coral Update
  • I am getting pampered
  • Houston... good ole' hot, humid, Houston
  • The gift of change...
  • Since leaving Hawaii

Powered by Blogger

Monday, August 07, 2006
First Day

I'm just about ready to head into my first day! I've waited so long and have been in anticipation ever since. Last night I had a fitful night's sleep because I was so anxious. Now it has arrived and I am ready to go. It is 7:21 and I need to leave in 9 minutes. I have anatomy first thing. I hope you guys have a great Monday.

C

posted by a+c | 7:25 AM



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home