About Me

My Photo Name: a+c
Location: Mililani and Vallejo, Hawaii and California, United States


we have been together since 05/05/05 and we have loved every second of it. we were engaged on 09/10/10. we will be getting married on 04/23/11.

View my complete profile


  • First Day cont.
  • First Day
  • These are my classes...
  • ahhh... Orientation day 2
  • First day of medical school...
  • California.
  • The stress and incidents of life.
  • A Coral Update
  • I am getting pampered
  • Houston... good ole' hot, humid, Houston

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 09, 2006
Anatomy

We all walked into the lab yesterday wondering how we would start our dissecting. I must say that the day before when I went into the lab and stood at each cadaver saying a little prayer for each one that I couldn't imagine doing what I did today. We each had scalpels and scissors and other instruments in our hands ready to dissect. We reflected the skin away and started looking at each muscle and identify them in the back. It was amazing. The degree of complexity, just in the back muscles, made me think of how amazing our God is. Who could have made us who we are better than He can? I loved it and it will only get better. (Thank you Jesus)

Gemma made it to COMP, the DO school in Pomona. She has orientation these next 3 days and will be started next week. I can't believe that we made it. We are student doctors.

Short day today. I start at 10am and end at 3pm!

posted by a+c | 8:22 AM



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you guys have 4 students to a body? That is what we did. But then you go around and look at everyone else's so that you know how much variety there is between men/women, old/young, and just people in general. Do you know anything about your cadaver? We didn't know much. We did have a ceremony before and after for them. Very special.

8/13/2006 1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home