About Me

My Photo Name: a+c
Location: Mililani and Vallejo, Hawaii and California, United States


we have been together since 05/05/05 and we have loved every second of it. we were engaged on 09/10/10. we will be getting married on 04/23/11.

View my complete profile


  • First day of medical school...
  • California.
  • The stress and incidents of life.
  • A Coral Update
  • I am getting pampered
  • Houston... good ole' hot, humid, Houston
  • The gift of change...
  • Since leaving Hawaii
  • ...wisdom teeth...
  • It's been a long time

Powered by Blogger

Friday, August 04, 2006
ahhh... Orientation day 2

The second day of orientation was very short and was a lot of waiting in lines. I had to register and take my student ID picture. We also had a panel of students and a 4 mile "fun" run. I was already sore from the run that I took with my housemates on Tuesday and was definitely even more sore after my fun run. It was great though and I loved the energy that I got from it. My goal is to do this 4 mile run around my school without needed to stop.

Yesterday when I talked to Aaron... I started missing him a lot and cried. It's getting harder.

Today is the last day of orientation. We'll see how it goes. I don't know what more they could orientate us on.

C

posted by a+c | 8:05 AM



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home