About Me

My Photo Name: a+c
Location: Mililani and Vallejo, Hawaii and California, United States


we have been together since 05/05/05 and we have loved every second of it. we were engaged on 09/10/10. we will be getting married on 04/23/11.

View my complete profile


  • Wow
  • I made it.
  • Anatomy
  • First Day cont.
  • First Day
  • These are my classes...
  • ahhh... Orientation day 2
  • First day of medical school...
  • California.
  • The stress and incidents of life.

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Aaron and Coral's first hair cut



So, tonight was Aaron and mine's first haircut experience together. It had to be done over webcam but it's hilarious. I got some great pictures and some comments that his mom made when she finished cutting it.

Awesome stuff. It helped me relax a little from the constant studying. I'm currently reading ahead for tomorrow. I'm learning about bioenergetics, like Gibb's free energy stuff, but for biological systems. Cool stuff.

I was talking with my housemates about how everything that I'm taking is so interesting. It's everything that I want to study and learn about. I don't find studying boring at all. I don't find lectures boring, maybe just lecturers. It's all so cool. I'm really in medical school and learning stuff that I want to learn and not being forced to learn for my undergraduate degree.


SnowBored563 (11:30:41 PM): i really screwed up his hair
starmixpix (11:30:44 PM): it's ok
starmixpix (11:30:46 PM): it'll grow back
SnowBored563 (11:30:52 PM): it's pretty bad
starmixpix (11:30:56 PM): hahaa :-)
starmixpix (11:30:58 PM): I saw
starmixpix (11:31:02 PM): Even FD had to help
SnowBored563 (11:31:09 PM): he said he hopes you don't break up with him
starmixpix (11:31:09 PM): I'm blogging this right now
starmixpix (11:31:14 PM): you better check it out tomorrow
SnowBored563 (11:31:22 PM): ok i will

FD is Aaron's dad. His mom messed up the haircut pretty badly so they ended up just shaving the rest.

posted by a+c | 11:35 PM



1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Hey Coral -

I came from the noodle incident! I'm a DO student too :) Yay DOs! Except I'm in New Jersey at the very small osteopathic school there.

Hope first year goes well for you - it's a lot of work but you can do it! :)

8/17/2006 5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home